Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another summer day has come and gone away...

I wanna go home...
Here I am in my room crying my eye ball out on a Saturday night because I am terribly homesick. After 3 years study outside and being away from my family, I thought I was strong enough to be on my own. How wrong was I. Right now I feel stupid and helpless. I feel totally alone, even the boyfriend don't know how to make me feel better. He only make me feel worst. My friend is struggling with words to make me feel better. The only effective way to lift my spirit is going home.

My next trip home will be on September. That's two months away. Fuck the time, why pass so slow. Fuck you. I can't go back on my mid sem break because I have one week field trip. Screw everything, I just want to go home.

Why I still feel all alone albeit the fact that I have tons of friends around me? The truth is I don't feel fit in here. My body is perfectly here, but my soul is missing along the way. It's looking for way home, where it feel totally warm and secured.
My friend told me to cry tonight but tomorrow will be a fresh new day, just like the sun shine after the rain. I hope he is right.

I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment