Friday, July 10, 2009

A little Sneak Peek


It's Friday night, and guess what I'm doing?

Ta Da.....






Blogging, of course. I mean what else could I do when my transport is limited. Don't ask me why my pillow sheet didn't match me bed sheet.


The first week of my semester past in a blur. Only certain classes had started and we had not been bombarded with assignment yet. But classes is not what had drained me. It's a process when you move into a new room and had to carry all of your stuffs from ground floor to third floor via stair and try to squeeze them all into your tiny room. That's what had drained me and made my muscles sore. When I first moved in, my room looked like this.



I told you, my room is tiny. I was standing at the door when I took this pic.





View of my study table.


Personally, I don't like my study desk. It's way too small. Really really small. I mean when I put my laptop on the desk, I won't have any space left to put my book and paper, then how am I going to do my work if like that leh? (I don't know why suddenly I have this Chinese slang). My fave study desk is the desk in my matriculation. It's so spacious even two person can share it. Plus it has top shelve where I can put my books and other stuff. I know you won't believe me. Let's the pic speak for itself.



Just ignore my ugly face. See..it's so spacious that I could put my fave pillow on the desk and still study comfortably.


I wonder why everything in my Uni are so small. Even the bed is smaller than a standard single bed. See it yourself.



Please ignore the stain. I know it's gross. I don't want to lie down at night and think about those stain.


The stuff that you see from pictures above are the stuff that I brought from home. Stuff that I left in Kuching was still in my aunt's house. I only got all of my stuff the next day. That's the day when I got my sore muscles. After three trips up and down the stair carrying those loads, this is what I got in my room.



It filled the only empty space in my room.


Actually there were some more stuff that I could not fit into the room. So, I had to put those in the living room. Those stuffs included my printer, my pails, boxes of random stuff and etc.
It took me two days to unpack some of my stuff. Though some of it still remain in the boxes because I don't know where else to put it. My closet is totally full and I have no other furniture in the room.



The bedside view.


When you have no extra furniture for your stuff, you just have to be creative. That's when my box came in handy. I transformed it to be my bedside table. Note to self: Survey some cheap bedside table. I really need a bedside table because that basically where I toss my stuff before I sleep. You can expect me to sleep my phone and novels, don't you?




The remain unpack boxes.




Lucky I'd just empty my laundry basket.



I wonder why my umbrella always end up missing. That one is the third one that I'd bought in one year period. My friend lost my first umbrella which is my fave one because it was strong enough to get me through the storm. So, she bought a new one for me which end up missing. Actually I left it in my friend apartment, but it was gone when I came back for it. Let's hope this one stick around with me.

Now that I have all of my stuff in my room, it started to feel like this is my second home. It does help me with my homesickness. It's very comfortable because now I don't to share it with other people and give me enough privacy. And most important is it gives me chance to learn to live on my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment