Saturday, July 18, 2009

To Mr. Clueless whose last name is hopeless

My perfect happy mood had been ruined by Mr. Clueless. I don't know why I end up with such a clueless guy. I did it again, I made decision based on my current feeling without second thought. But, how am I suppose to know that you are so #$@$%^. I had made it clear that I had tried to get you to understand me better but you just don't get it. Every time I came out with any topic with the hope to pick up your interest or try to understand you better, you completely changed the subject, leaving me with nothing to talk about. You had repeated the same question and subject everyday. Even I know what did you write even before I open your text. It's the same thing everyday. You are so predictable and boring.

You told me how much you like me but I did not felt that way. Obviously, our mind are not on the same frequency, you don't understand what I told you or you are pretending not to understand. I don't see the point of two people claiming to be together but obviously had no clue about each other. At least, I had played my part. I tried to reach out to you but you yourself didn't realize that you are hanging on the cliff, it's only a matter of time before you fell down. I had wasted enough time holding you to keep you from falling down. It's time for me to let go, I'm tired of saving you, I'm tired of saving the relationship that obviously will not working out. But I'm not sorry.

Yes, I'm not sorry.

Actually, it's a relief for me to let go. I'm better off without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment