Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm the senior

When I woke up this morning, it hit me that today is Wednesday already. This week really past in a blur for me. I was so busy this week yet I feel so energized. I begin to like my daily routine here. My daily routine is basically attending classes, watching drama, reading novel, doing assignment and hangout with my friends. I'm quite proud of myself. I haven't cut any classes in this whole three weeks. I think the major reason for that is my schedule. Most of my classes start at 9, unlike last semester where everyday I had to wake up at 6.30 in the morning. Most people whom know me know that I'm not a morning person. I have to drag my ass off my bed every morning. So, my full attendance in this three weeks is a major accomplishment for me. I can't believe I'm going to say this, I'm actually enjoying most of my classes. Duh, I'm sound like a nerd. But really, I like going to class everyday, it is fun. Plus, my lecturers are very funny and I like the way they teach.
Hopefully I can get dean list this semester. I'm gonna work my ass off for that.

Last Sunday, I had orientation in Pasir Pandak with my junior. It was fun. Last year I was the junior but this year I'm the facilitator for them. Most of the juniors are graduate from matriculation, I even recognized few of them. Sadly, none of them greet me.



Having mee hun as breakfast in the bus.


Reach Pasir Pandak in bas sekolah.



This activity called Mencari Telur Penyu.
It was fun to watch the juniors digging through the sand to find ping pong balls.
Haha..I did this last year.


This one called Istana Puaka. I didn't joined them for this game because it was too hot.
I was busy doing this.




I read the paper under the tree.


Pic of the girls.
Grace, me, steph, bern and vero.


It was really hot. I afraid the sunblock alone could not do the job.
That's when the sweater came in handy.


Group picture for the day.



After more than two weeks of heat wave, it finally rain last night.
I love this view from my window.



I hung out near the bridge yesterday watching people kayaking.
My evidence of sleep deprivation is showing. My eyes dark circle had worsen.

I did tried to sleep early every night but failed to do so. I got so many things to do (more like so many temptation that I can't resist), and so little time.
The truth is I feel busy and overwhelming. But I don't know what am I busy with. Classes? Assignment? Taekwondo training? College activity?
Maybe those are the reason behind my fatigues. My hectic lifestyle.
Got to arrange my priority and start living a healthy lifestyle. Hope so.
Ciao, wanna start writing my term paper about soil ecological function now.

PS: I'm going to the Sure Heboh thingy this Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment