Monday, August 17, 2009

I need Panadol Actifast

This is not an advertorial post. I'm not promoting Panadol here, plus nobody paying me to write ad post. I'm just been attacked by horrible headache right now. Planning to take a nap, but it's 6pm now, my definition of napping is at least 2 hours of sleep. So, if I sleep now, I'll only wake up 2 hours later and how am I going to sleep again after 3 hours later? I wanted to sleep before midnight for the sake of my eye bag. Yup, it's eye bag now, not just dark circle anymore.

Little update of my life:
  • I'm back at home now. Feel so good, totally cure my homesickness.
  • I have 2 papers and a lab report to do, which will due after my semester break and I haven't start to write yet.
  • I need to find 2 specimens of plant for my herbarium sample. Anyone want volunteer to find it for me? Come on, raise your hand...
  • I have 3 mid term exam next week and I'm only started to look for notes now.
  • My hair is in terrible state now. Imma going to rebond it tomorrow.
  • I'm crushing on someone. *totally blushing now*
  • My head is killing me.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment