Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marry me, Edward..


Finally the day that I gad been waiting is finally here. A date with my vampire boyfriend. *wink*. It's all started a year ago, when the Twilight fever spread worldwide. For starter, my immune system was working really good, that's it until a lonely 2009 new year celebration. That night I was stucked at my uni with no plan nor celebration for new year. So, I asked my friends to accompany me to join the JPK countdown where Twilight was showing.

It was love at first sight. He was too good. No, hold it, I was wrong. He was perfect. What else you could ask for a man other than his undying love for you? He not just a gentleman, he very thorough. And he is physically perfect, and has musical talent too. *officially drooling now*.  After the movie, I was very keen to get my hand on the saga. I had read all of the books in less than two weeks. (When I said read, I was actually screening, can't really afford to buy the real book, so I downloaded it..hehe).

Okay, back to my date. It was perfect if I minus the part about the crying baby, the phone beeping, people talking and grunting and lastly the bastard who scratched my car. $^$#@#@. (I'll take about this later). First thing first. New Moon is exactly the way I pictured it. Truth is, I had been watching all the trailers (more than once)..hehehe..all thanks to a mister for the link and I read the book too. I know the story line from front page to the last page. For the movie, I'll give two thumbs up. (This is not because Robert Pattinson is in it, this is purely judged based on the performance and the setting of the movie).

I really love the wolf pack. They are all totally buffed up. Man, those six packs is totally gorgoeus. This is coming from a girl whose not into muscular guy, the wolf pack must have working their ass off to get that muscle. For once, I even considered to become a wolf girl and hoping Jacob will imprint on me.


 The breathtaking wolf pack.

As much as I love the wolf pack, I can never be a wolf girl because deep down I am a vampire girl. Kristin Stewart is doing good job in playing Bella, the pain from the sudden departure of Edward is portrait well.When I read the book, I was a little bit disappointed as I thought Bella will end up with Jacob, after all, New Moon is focusing on Bella's condition after Edward left her. I was so afraid that Bella will rebound on Jacob. When the news about the second movie was out, I thought there wouldn't be much scene with Edward in it. Thanks God I was wrong. My favorite scenes will be the birthday scene and the Volturi meet Bella scene and the Alice driving the Porsche scene and Bella cliff diving scene too. Okay, bottom line, I love the whole movie.


 It's true love that they have.


So the lamb fall in love with the lion

One thing that really annoyed me in the cinema is the inconsideration of human. So, please people, don't bring your baby to the cinema. It's a baby for God sake, he/she don't even know what is showing on the screen. We want to hear what Bella and Edward said, not your crying baby throughout the movie. And people, please turned your phone to silent mode. We understand if you want to text your friend about how handsome Edward is, but your ring tone is distracting others concentration.

Not only my mood was ruined by the movie-goer, when I walked back, I noticed a scratch on my dad's car. Some bastard had reversed and hit the right side of the car. Lucky it was just a tiny scratch. I quickly rushed to the workshop and had it polished. The scratch is basically invisible now and I hope my dad will never find out. Or else, I will be banned from driving his 'precious'. And for the bastard who scratch the car, karma will find it way to you. Bear that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment