Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to be greedy

Can I be greedy for this upcoming Christmas? Please Santa, only for Christmas. It's a season for giving. I had been a really good girl throughout the year,or at least I thought so, *put on innocent face and shining big eyes*. Try imagine me doing that but make sure you already have your dinner or else you will lose your appetite..hehe.

Still, it wouldn't  hurt to dream and wish for the impossible, is it? So here go my Christmas wishes:

Should I give you a fair warning before you proceed, prepare yourself to gag over my impossible wishes.

  • I hope it snow on Christmas eve, so that I can wake up watching the snow fall outside my window.
  • Okay, since wish # 1 is totally impossible, then I hope it chill on Christmas morning, at least I can feel the Christmas atmosphere. I don't know why but I always like Christmas morning to be cold and chill. Sun will just ruined the mood, don't you think? 
  • > I browsed through a couple of Blake Lively earlier and her long and wavy hair got my attention, besides her hot body of course. I so want her hair, I just wish my hair can grow faster because I'm sick of my mid-length-going-nowhere hair.
    •  I want to grow a few inches taller. Don't get me wrong tho, I love my height (can you sense how pretentious I sound? hehe..ignore that), but it will be way cooler if I'm a bit taller than I am now.
    • I'm not going to grow an inch, that's fact.So, I want my feet to grow a size bigger, can't I? At least it won't be such a trouble for me to find a suitable heels or shoes. I get it if  this wish will be turned down, so as a back up, I wish that shoes or heels inventor/designer or whoever made shoes or heels will consider the customers whose have kind of small feet. It is practically a customer bully for not considering someone with small feet especially when that someone is me.

    •  I just realized my hard disk had turned his back on me, swallowing all my must-watch-during-holiday movies. Can I wish that tomorrow when I plug in my hard disk, it will magically functioning like nothing had happened before? I just want my bloody movies. I had been running around asking my friends for movies to be watched during holiday and after I got it and dying to watch it, the hard disk failed me. Do you know how frustrating it is? Perhaps a technician can help me with this.

    • I just realized the more I write this wish list, the longer it will be. So, long wish short, can I have a mind-reading power like Edward because I'm sick of not knowing and guessing. Wait, on second thought, I prefer not knowing at all rather than knowing something that I might don't like. No, no,no..on contrary, knowing something that I don't like perhaps can be beneficial for me. In what way? I'm still clueless. Oh, what am I babbling about here? I myself don't get it.



        Man, it's December now. Christmas is just a few weeks away. Will it be too early if I set up my Christmas tree now? With all the decorations and Christmas songs being played at the mall, I'm so in the mood for Christmas now. Let's set up our Christmas tree.
















         

        Aren't these Christmas trees beautiful? It's so Christmasy..I love all of it.

        Merry Christmas everyone!!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment