Wednesday, January 6, 2010

#@$$%^%

Damn it!!! I was so pissed off with the so called college management. Earlier this day, I went to the office to get the so called manager to sign my sticker application form. And without even thinking further, he said no. At first, I thought he was joking because seriously, he didn't even read my form. What the fuck man!!!! How hard is it for you to drop the fucking signature. I had been waiting for him since the day I arrived, came in and out of the office, but the asshole took a leave on Monday, half day leave on Tuesday due to car problem they claimed. And today, I woke up super early just to settle this stuff and the asshole said NO. Cant you even considered it a bit???????

Me: Good Morning Encik Asshole, can you sign my sticker application form? (Hand him a form)
Asshole: (Glance at the form for one second, I swear it was just one second) No.
Me: Why?
Asshole: We already have 400 cars in this college, I have to freeze this form for a while.
Me: For how long?
Asshole: I don't know.
Me: But I already have my car here.
Asshole: That's okay, just show the guard your matric card when you wanna go out. (Shrugged and turned away)
Me: Okay. (Inside I was screaming FUCK YOU)

Honestly, I don't think there are actually 400 cars in this fucking college! Screw you asshole!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment