Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 years ago

I met you in Junaco Park. We're completely stranger back then. I couldn't recall how we break the ice, everything is a blur but one thing for sure, we grew closer. We talked and talked a lot. Somehow i found it easy to open up to you. Of course along our friendship, we argued a lot. You said I always talked back to you, whatever you had to say, I always answered back, full with sarcasm. But you love it when I do that. I know you do because I often caught you rolled your eyes and smiled.

After the 3 months spent in Junaco Park, we went our separate way. The occasional texts and phone calls keep us together even when the distance is tearing us apart. I don't come to someone when I'm down, I much prefer to keep my emotion to myself. But you, you knows your way in. You talked me through my bottom pit moments. Or should I said you listened. One way or another, you cracked me to laugh even when I'm still sobbing. Next thing I know, we chatted like nothing has happened to me.

We made plan to meet up and fate messed it up. So, after lots of cancelled plan and clashed event, finally we made it last night. Wow, after 2 years of not seeing you, you didn't change much. Still the very person that I know. And we never changed. We argued as soon as I got in your car. You still love to put the song that you like on repeat, we listened to the same song the whole night. I'm not complaining, it's one of my favorite Chinese song as well.

Amazing how we walked down the memory lane and recalled every moments back in Junaco Park, everything felt like yesterday. You're great gossiper too, keeping me up to date with everyone else.  You said I improved a lot and you do too. You're great last night. You always complained you're getting fat but heck it, you look great, dear. I really did had the greatest night last night. A simple hangout with a great friend filled with laughters and arguments. Just the way we are.

P/S: You're not getting shorter, it's just me growing taller. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment