Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Man, you really kiss and tell, do you?

So, okay..we went out on a date like twice before. But for me it's more like we're hanging out together. I thought   guy like to keep this kind of stuff to themselves, but you, seemed to me, like to boast about it. Words really travel fast or you just love to spread it all around? I was surprised to have a 'friend' of mine in my Facebook asking me about this. I mean, he's a complete stranger to me. I know you did talked to your friend about me, you told me this yourself. But hold on there man, you're moving too fast. People are assuming that we are a thing now. We're just friend, I repeat, we're just FRIEND. I myself make it clear that I want to be just friend with you, didn't I? Or you're just played ignorance and assume you still can have your chance. Well, yeah, I like hanging out with you. We had fun talking and laughing. I admit it, you're a good company. But please, don't spread about we going out together as if we're couple. Because we're NOT. I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. Stop boasting around about me in front of your friend, will you? It will only bruise your ego even more when you finally realized that I'm not into you. I made it clear before, there're reasons why I'm still single till today. Sorry if I lead you on. I think somewhere along the line, you misinterpreted my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment