Friday, April 16, 2010

What? Study week's over already?

I haven't touch my notes yet. How could time flies this fast?
Damn, what happens to my study plan? 
Oops, I did it again. Nothing goes according to my so-called study schedule.
Nevertheless, I'm having great time at home.
So, who cares about study?
Hehe..kidding only. Study still very much my priority, well, next to having fun of course.
Got to live life to the fullest, right? 

The fact that I'm practically on cloud nine right now is all thanks to *ehem*
He made it hard for me not to blush in front of the laptop.
Quite a teaser you are, ain't it mister?
hehehe..

I'm officially broke now. 
Spent a little over the budget for my laptop. 
Let's hope no more problem after this, alright Lappy?




4 comments:

  1. cloud nine...ahem!!ahemmmm!!!!!!happy for u dear.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh..did my commented on this or not?smthg went wrong..adehh.....bt it's ok.i'll repeat it once more..here goes.. "cloud nine?ahemm...ahemmmmmmm!!!!happy for u dear. =)"
    ehehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh...thanks dear... : )...but i'm trying not to over-excited..you know, just in case...hihihih.. : P

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh..okie..it's best not to put too much hope on it..that's the right thing to do.. (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete