Sunday, April 25, 2010

When In Rome


This movie is great. A double thumbs up for this one. 
Maybe because it somehow relates to me in its own way. 
I do believe in love. 
Really, I do. It's just that I'm not sure if there's going to be someone whom can love me for who I am out there. 
What if I put my heart out there and he stomps on it?
What if he wake up one day and find that he don't love me anymore?
Well, it's just the what if question.
I shouldn't be so pessimist, right?
There's still chance for my happily ever after.



I love this. 
The moment their eyes locked on each other.
I'm sure she can feel butterfly in her stomach, weak in the knee, face flushing red and tongue-tied.
I know exactly how that feel.




I love how Nick never stop trying to show Beth his love, to get Beth to believe in love again.
He never giving up albeit all Beth had done.
Someone who loves you will never give up on you even if the world did.
That's the beauty of love.





I super love her wedding dress. 
Just simple and elegance.
It takes a lot for her to believe in love. 
Maybe I am too.

His sincerity touches me.
I think I'm falling for him.
But I'm scare to.


No comments:

Post a Comment