Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 more to go

Been trying to study the whole weekend but only manage to start now. Luckily my exam tomorrow is in the afternoon. Finger crossed for me to cover Plant Propagation tonight, at least two third of the lecture notes. Honestly, procrastination is getting the best out of me. Studying straight for hours is so not me. That's why I need to have food and drink by my side, and the internet connection too. Add some music and movies to the list too. Only by this I can study comfortably and happily. I have 3 more papers to go then I bid my goodbye to my second year. Geez, I feel old. After finishing the exam, I have Industrial Training waiting for me. A real taste of working life. Frankly, I don't know what to expect. Let's hope it goes smoothly. 





This is my study zone.

2 comments:

  1. wow...so tidy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gimik jak ya..after 5 mins, everything will scatter around..hehe

    ReplyDelete