Saturday, June 12, 2010

The A-Team





To reward myself for getting well, I made plan with the friends to watch any latest movie. It been a long time since I went to the cinema and lots of new movies are showing now. The original plan is to catch Karate Kid but the tickets are sold out. So, we settled for The A-Team. I rate this movie 4 out of 5. I love the action and the humor. The plot is kinda confusing if you're not paying attention. One look away from the screen and you will go off track and miss the storyline. The twisted plan in the end kinda hard for me to catch because both the 'villains" looked almost the same to me. But overall, this movie is a two thumbs up.





Forgive me but I think I have crushes on all of them. *fainted* yeah, I'm rambang mata like that. Hannibal is such a smart ass too and I fell for Murdock's eccentricity and Baracus's dark sense of humor. But my total favorite is Face (Bradley Cooper). How could you resist such a hot dude?? Hmmm..talk about temptation.


Introducing to you guys, my A-Team for last night.



                                    








I loves it when a plan comes together- Hannibal

To Grace, that's okay my dear. We miss you too. We'll arrange another hang out session soon or wait till the uni re-open day. Just 4 more weeks to go. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment