Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Wish Money Grows on Tree

Something doesn't feel right to me these few days. The problem is I can't figure out what is it. I just have the heavy feeling and an invisible burden on my shoulder. My practical work is fine, nothing bother me much except for the reports lining up and preparations for my lecturer to come by checking on us next week.

Come to think of it, perhaps growing up, being an adult bothers me. Yesterday, I went to settle my water and electric bills. Never before I did any of this errand but when I do now, it appeared to me that almost everything revolves around money. You need money to light up your house, money to have water for your shower, money for a roof for shelter and money for car petrol and money for food. See, money plays such a big part of everything. Haih, even go to public toilet need money.

Another issue, my shelter for next month still haven't been confirm yet. I went house-watching yesterday and did found a decent flat. But the problem now is, to take it or not. Honestly, I don't place my hope in hostel anymore but my friend keep telling me to give it a go. Who knows maybe the hostel management will pity us the third year student. I know it's a slim chance. My dad wants me to take the flat. Sooner or later, I will need to move out as well. This is such a dilemma.

Now I'm secretly dying for a get-away. Life takes it tolls on me and I feel so suffocated. Perhaps a get-away to escape the hustle bustle of life can help. Something to take my focus away from the daily life, something like yoga, maybe? I'm thinking to give it a try. I always wanted to do yoga and now I have friends whom willing to  go with me, it's time. The thought of trying something new excites me. Glad that I still have the spontaneity in me. Oh, I have a beach picnic in mind, but that's unconfirmed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment