Wednesday, July 28, 2010

$$$

I went for present shopping for my friend today and guess what, I saw lots of stuffs that I need and want. But sadly, when it reaches the end of month, I can't afford to spend my moolah for anything that I desired because I need to set aside those moolah for bills and house rent. I hate being adult. The responsibility keeps filling up.

Here is the list of the things that I need and ehem desired:


  • Shampoo and conditioner for colored hair.
  • Vitamin C supplements
  • Air Optic monthly contact lens
  • Green top that I just tried earlier
  • My sister's MNG top
  • Another sister's legging (why am I such a good sister???)
  • A novel Eat Pray Love
I heard about Eat Pray Love before but I never actually pay much attention to it since I haven't bought any new novel for quite some times. When I was in Popular searching for August issue of CLEO, I picked up this novel and flipped a few pages, then automatically this novel made its way to my to-buy-list. Here's the excerpt
for the novel. Enjoy it people.

The feeling of not being able to buy something you desired is suck. That's when an idea strike me. I should start a fund for myself. Something simple like saving RM1 per day and 35 days later, I'll have the cash for my novel. This way I don't have to burn my pocket directly. Hehehe..if this works, I might do the same for other stuffs. Bottom line is, I need to start saving. Let's see if I can stick to this fund plan. Ask me again 35 days later ya.

2 comments:

  1. eat, pray and love.. one of the novel I enjoy the most.. read it twice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? thanks for the recommendation tay, for sure I will buy it..:)))

    ReplyDelete