Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off the chest

Not everyone has the best interest of you in their heart. Some are secretly smiling at your failure, proudly bragging about their performance. They made it to the par, so what? It's not like it is the best one. I learnt not to let those get in my way, I don't have to sink into their level. Like it or not, this is life. So, I just have to deal with it.

Pardon the rant above. I need to let it out of my chest, nothing personal though.

Today is the second day of Ramadhan and my Muslim friends had been fasting for 2 days. As usual, during Ramadhan month, food bazaar will be held nearby my flat. I went there for 2 consecutive days and I shopped like I was the one that fasting. The food choices are too many and I felt super hungry just by looking at those food. I won't be surprise if I gain weight this month. This is good though, some of my friends had been complaining that I'm too thin. If they take another look at me now, I'm sure they will take back their comments. My face is getting rounder now. Let's hope I will not overdo this gaining weight resolution.

On another note, I just got back my car. Last Friday a foreigner bumped into my car when he reversed his car. I was taken aback and my mind went blank for a moment. But thanks God, he's a good Samaritan. He got off his car and inspected mine. Then we drove around looking for workshop. He kept apologizing and willing to pay for all the expenses. So I got my car fixed and sprayed. Lucky me it was just a minor collision. Thank God nobody got hurt.

Next thing on my list, getting my final year project proposal done. I'd sent in my first draft and my supervisor wants me to edit a few things here and there. I still have two weeks time to prepare for my proposal presentation. Wish me luck ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment