Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One off the list

After struggling whole night last night, finally I can tick one subject off my final exam list. But that doesn't mean I don't have to study for that subject anymore, I still have to because I'll be having my midterm test later. Yeah, final exam came first before midterm test for this subject due to some reason.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a procrastination queen? I only had one class in the morning yesterday so I planned to start study in the afternoon. Well, I didn't start until later that night. I ended up sorting stuffs and files in my laptop, watched Chuck season 4, took a nap in the evening, another nap at night till my friend had to call me to wake me up.


Failed attempt to study


The culprits are the internet and laptop


Not that I have issue with October but in the month that full with beautiful dates such as 101010 and 20102010 I still feel like I'm being tie to a big roller-coaster that moves on random speed. One time when things are good and I'm still savoring it, something bad happened around me. The sudden dead of a fellow student in my university, a slight turbulence for my sister and so on. Life is so unpredictable these day, let's make everyday count and live to the fullest with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment