Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Food poisoning

It turned out my Monday wasn't so great after all. I spent more than half of the day lying on bed with a slight fever a body pain. My first verdict was I might have catch the fever. Again, I was totally wrong. I felt nausea and had been throwing up 3 times in 2 hours. The pain of throwing up was unbearable, I cried. 

I went to the clinic but the doctor didn't help much. He checked me in 2 minutes and gave me medicine for gastric and stomachache and dehydration salt. In the end, I turned to next door pharmacy to get medicine to stop the vomiting. 

The doctor suspected that I have food poisoning. It could be true. But my friends and I ate the same thing that morning and I'm the only one with the upset stomach. Let's hope I'm getting better because I have sampling for my project tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment