Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mini reunion during Christmas

Every year, we had a mini Christmas reunion with my aunt and her family in Miri. We drove all the way from Sibu and they drove down from Brunei. This year was no exception as well. It was a simple celebration for us. Since my dad birthday in on 31st December, my aunt always give him an early celebration. And what a lucky guy my dad is, he got iPhone 4 for his 44th birthday. Okay, now I'm green with envy.

Raining halfway in Bintulu







View from our rooom



2 hours in heels and I need a foot massage


Due to time constraint, I only managed to go to Harold's house for visiting and had to pass on other invitations. But all in all, I had a wonderful Christmas albeit some hiccups along the way. I hope you guys had a great Christmas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment