Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playing dress up



This is what I wore for a family dinner few weeks ago.

The back side details.
I love the lace detail of my top.


Went to Toledo after breakfast today and as usual, I tried some outfits with my lil sister.

Floral romper

The overall





I love all the outfits that I've tried. The sheer top is great, so does the overall dress. But too bad I decided to go slow on my shopping budget this month.  T_T I'm saving for something that I've desire for quite a long time. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of this month. Oh, paycheck, please come faster. I came home empty handed but not lil sis. She bought the sheer top that I'd tried on and the brown short. Good thing about being the same size with your sister is you can steal her clothes :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment