Saturday, October 1, 2011

Girly weekend

Last month during Malaysia Day, I went to KL for work related training. The training was 2 days but I came earlier to shopping spend some times with the hubby/childhood friend aka Xiao S. As usual, when we girls get together, we do what we did best. Shopping, of course! 

Meet Xiao S & Mian Mian

Mian Mian is Xiao S course mate and it was my first time meeting her. She was so sweet and beautiful. We spent the entire Saturday in Pavillion shopping/eating/gossiping/camwhoring. So, do expect lots of pictures later on :).  It was a typical yet very fun girly weekend. 



S & S
(She's Stephanie and I'm Suzi)

I envy her long legs. Standing next to her really kills my self esteem T_T


Walked around Tokyo Street and tried the Japanese food






We spent almost 6 hours in Pavillion but it felt like we're just in there for few hours. Maybe because we eat for awhile then shop then eat again. We also went to Fahrenheit 88 but didn't get to explore the mall much cause our legs were killing us. Besides, I had done too much damage to my account the night before at Midvalley. 


My haul hehehe

I never can imagine I can shopped this much in just 3 days. Totally failed to discipline myself but I'm a happy happy girl with a big hole in my pocket. Besides shopping, we also eat a lot. But I will talk about that in my next post. Don't have much time to blog lately (that explained this back-dated post) because work is kinda overwhelming. Anyway, I'm back to KL again now for another work training. This time the schedule is much more pack than the last training and I have to sit for assessment after every sessions. It's mentally draining but I really learnt a lot. 

That's all for now. I need to sleep now or else I'll be grumpy tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment