Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas eve

Before I was down with the skin allergic, I went to a friend birthday dinner and post dinner party. It was a bit awkward actually because I had not been hanging out with him for quite some time and I barely knew his other friends.

Wore my LBD matched with blazer
Have to crop my head cause my hair was limp, didn't have enough time to wash it.




We had dinner at Asian Food Cafe, the newly open cafe near Medan Mall area. I didn't get the chance to see the interior of the cafe since we were sitting outside. But it quite okay though, I guess.



I ordered fish chips with black pepper sauce. The fish fillet was fine but the black pepper sauce was a bit overwhelming for my liking. They poured too much and the whole thing tasted too sweet and it soaked the fillet.



The "surprise" birthday cake from his friend. The so called surprised was ruined because his friends didn't know how old is him, so they called him and asked about his age. LOL of course the birthday boy already knew there will be surprise cake ='=



Packed some of my skin care and make up essential for a holiday trip soon. 
I'm so excited despite my skin condition right now. I went to another doctor for another shot yesterday and thank God I am getting better now. 
I'm totally in my Christmas and holiday mood now as my last day of work for 2011 is today (or yesterday since it'd passed 12 midnight now)

A little clue about where I'll be going tomorrow.
Hopefully the weather is fine and most importantly, I hope my skin will be 100% cure from the allergic or else how am I going to rock my bikini??
.

It's Christmas eve now, Merry Christmas you guys!
I hope you will have a great Christmas with your loved one.
And happy new year too, just in case I can't update during the holiday.
Oh yeah, it's a one week holiday for me :)

1 comment: