Thursday, December 15, 2011

Different

Have you ever feel the pressure about being different from others? In the whole group, you're the only odd one. But nobody can tell the odd difference because it is not an issue at all. Yes, we may come from different background but you and I are the same human being. Correct me if I'm wrong, we breathed the same air, ate the same food, stand on the same ground. What makes us different is the attitude and mindset.

Narrow-minded people judge from the surface. Well, I know it's true because I met too many of them recently. I wonder what had they set in their mind? Our people are smarter than yours? Your people are loser? My people have higher standard than yours? Enlightened me please.

What even worst is, bitching in front by assuming no one understand what you're actually talking about and being hypocrite after that. Ummm hello, you live in the modern society, people are multilingual these day. Some even spoke more language than you dumb ass do.  Please master the art of bitching if you must.

Well, I guess some people are just born narrow-minded. Can't blame them, they're born this way. Couldn't find any reason why should I entertain such people. At least, my eyes are open now. Thank you for the "opening show". Bad impression last forever, I must tell you. For sure, I can't look at you the same way anymore. No offense, I'm just being bluntly honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment