Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank you Azorias

Guess what was waiting for me when I was back from my holiday?

A Christmas package from Azorias!

Remember my Christmas wishlist from Azorias post? Where Azorias will grant KinkyBlueFairy reader a wish if they could share what they want from Azorias for Christmas. Guess again peeps, I won. I was so excited when I received the email from Joyce (KinkyBlueFairy) when she said I've won. In my post, I've picked 4 items but most of them are out of stock. Lucky me,  Hui Wen (the owner of Azorias ) emailed me and said the leopard print mermaid tail skirt is available. I gave her my address and voila! A package from Azorias was waiting for me. Very efficient and fast indeed.

The exact skirt



Mine :)










The material is light and high quality. I absolutely love the skirt and now I have a perfect CNY skirt.
Thanks Joyce and Azorias for adding another sparks into my Christmas. Besides the skirt, I also got another mysterious gift from Azorias when I wrote in to their Style Advisor column for a tip or two. 
Already settle your CNY outfits? If haven't, go and take a look at Azorias, they have lots of new arrivals just in time for CNY and they offer free local shipping until February 2012!

2 comments: