Monday, February 6, 2012

Instagram Diary

Looks like I had been missing awhile from blog-sphere :p I was too busy trying to make full use of my time to accompany all of my friends before all of them flying back to wherever they should be. When that time comes, I'll be back to my forever alone world :(

Here's a little something to make up for my absence, pictures from my Instagram about a fracture of stuffs that I had been doing lately.

Pino squeezing between me and lil sis for a good night sleep



On my way to work one day, I felt so easy driving because my heels didn't stuck in the carpet. Then I looked down to my feet and to my horror, I was in my flip flop. No wonder ='= Lucky I have my spare heels in the car. 


Caught Pino napping in my room while accompanying me


Saw this in a magazine and thought "You had done it right, ex!" wtf!


Birthday gift from my sister  <3


Care package from Miao, thanks dear!


Love the new casing with the matching ribbon


Someone got me Hello Kitty masks, used it once and love it.


CNY visiting with my family



Rocking red skirt for CNY


Baby Kelly is back for CNY too 


Brunch at Uncle Dom's


Trying out the new Easy Drink. 


The best part of my day last week was handling over my workload. Felt like a burden just being lifted off my shoulder. 


That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment