Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beach Body

I will go to Bangkok with the bestie, Miao this December to visit Sara. Since it will be a week long trip (Omg, I can't wait), we figure we might explore other interesting places besides shopping malls. So, we planned to go Pattaya. Beach, bikini and girlfriends, it's going to be awesome!

The only not so awesome part would be flaunt my bikini with flabby arm and legs pair with muffin top. I have stop working out as much as I was this year. Back in school, I played netball from primary school until secondary school. In Uni, I joined Taekwando and had intensive training weekly. And last year I tried yoga and cardio. But slowly I've stopped going for awhile and only coming back again recently. I'm not saying I was lean and tone but at least my stamina was at a better level than it is now.

But now, even walking up the stairs makes me panting. Last month, I started to run again but I couldn't even finished 2 laps at the stadium. Even the bf left me and run alone in the end. The growing muffin top is another friendly reminder also. It started to worry me seeing how much I have slacked off in working out. If this continues, I never gonna be able to put on a bikini for my upcoming holiday :(

Determined, I've set a Pinterest account today to get some inspirations. One thing leads to another and I Youtube-ing some workout routines.


I think I might going back to yoga. I kinda miss the meditation and the stretching. Maybe I'll add some running time and do more cardio. Planning sound easy but getting started is a another story. But with some goals and motivations, I hope I'll be able to get at least a less flabby and saggy butt. 


I only have one month and a half to train for my beach body. I don't believe in diet (eating less this less that) to get the body that I want. It's the toning that I need to work on, not my weight. Besides I love carbs too much to give it up. (Hello fettucine carbonara, pizza, rice and noodles, I love you guys so much!)



So, I'm gonna start slow and pick up the pace bit by bit. Good luck to me. Finger crossed for my determination not to go down the drain. 

Pictures are the courtesy from my Pinterest Board.




1 comment:

  1. Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you
    knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked
    about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!
    Also visit my webpage ... Brain Games

    ReplyDelete