Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank you

I've come to a realization that I almost take things for granted these days. When I achieved something, I always think to myself that I deserve it. I may have been working my ass off for it but it was not my effort alone that made me what I am today.

It's the blessing from people around me.
It's the guidance from my parents and family.
It's the constant support from my friends.

Really, without them, I'm nothing.

Sometimes, I feel so blessed to have these people in the life that I'm overwhelm with happiness. I'm somewhat is an introvert person and seldom speak my thoughts aloud let alone showing it. Only with my closest circle of friends and family, I show my true self.

My sisters always say that I have no feeling. What they mean actually is I show no emotion of sadness or excitement (for people only because I have soft spot for animals especially for dogs). Don't get it wrong tho, I show no emotion if that incident has nothing to do with me. Even if it does (like a bad break up), I still choose to show no emotion at all because I choose not to be affected by it.

Maybe I'm just not the type of person who show everything on their face. But I realized I only did that to my extended family members. Be it a good news or bad news, I always show straight face, I guess I take after my dad.

Some goes to gratitude. I feel blessed and happy deep down in my heart, I'm just bad at expressing this to my family. But I guess it still show in my face, my smile when I'm with them.

Thank you to everyone whom had been nice and loving towards me. And thank you to the bf who has been really patience with me whenever I throw my tantrum or having my mood swing. Thanks to my parents too, whom love me unconditionally.

So, this is what I'm thankful for for this rather belated Thanksgiving. What's yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment