Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Want CosmoBox


Have you heard about CosmoBox? Well, I have from my favorite blogger Joyce. If you're familiar with Birchbox, it basically run on the same concept. Beauty products carefully chosen and wrapped in a beauty box delivered right to your door steps every months. It's sound fun and excited for a beauty junkie like me. 

What's more important is you get to try high end products at a less than a fraction of its price before deciding to purchase it regularly. Definitely is a wise move to do before splurging a huge amount of money into something that you have no idea will suit your skin or not. For more info, check out their website  http://www.boxculture.com.

CosmoBox February box
So many goodies in just one box



If you know about my quest to delay aging, you will probably know which product that I'm talking about.




I have heard a lot of good reviews about the brand but not ready to fork out quite an amount of money for something that I'm not sure will work best and suit my skin. Therefore when I see this opportunity, I take no time to jump at the chance to get this goodies deliver to my door step and continue my age delaying quest. 

Some people may think that I'm too young to start delaying my aging but recently I started to notice some fine lines under my eyes and some on my forehead. It's kind of bugging me, to be honest. With its 3X White™ technology, I hope it will works wonder for me. Murad products is based in The Science of Cellular Water too which provides hydration for your skin. Do visit http://www.boxculture.com for more info.

There's still hope for me to push the fine line and wrinkle away for awhile while keeping my skin hydrated after all. Let's hope the fairy will grant my wish!

Pictures of CosmoBox products are the courtesy of KinkyBluefairy.



1 comment:

  1. Even if the watch is water resistant, it would be best to dry it
    after exposure to water. This type of jewelry has a wide array of prices to choose from.
    However, the quality and durability are also of great importance.
    Look into my homepage ... Casio watches

    ReplyDelete