Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday's Rants

I have been keeping a lot of things to myself lately because seriously, if I were to speak my mind out loud, lots of people are going to be offended. Where else to blurt everything out if not on my own personal space here.

When I was little, we were told to get good result in school, get a degree, get a job and find your other half. I have ticked 'checked' on all the list now but something is missing. I'm not happy. Not to say that I'm not content with my current situation and I'm not being grateful for all the blessing in my life. But I always feel like something is missing.

I always feel like there's something more to life than just peacefully passing your day. I need an adventure, trying something new. If there's one thing that I regret, it would be me not saving enough money during my uni time and use it for my gap year adventure. I want to explore the world outside there. Often I read about others travel tales and adventures, I always made a mental note to myself: I must go there too, I need to experience those too. I know I still can do it now too but with a job on the line, I feel like I'm being tie up with an invisible rope. There's more to consider, I have restricted time.

Everyday is pretty much a routine for me and I hate it. I hate doing the same thing over and over again for 5 days a week. Maybe this is the root of my problem. It's the routine. I just need to shake things up a little bit.

Move on to another thing that really fire me up is how most people these day are playing the sympathy cards. They always always rely on others to get them something that they should have done it themselves. The problem is whatever they need is actually something that they can work for themselves. But why ask from others? Is it because others have more in their life so they are obliged to help you out? Don't they know that money does not fall from the sky into their lap? Yes, others may have more than you but have you ever thought that they have more because they work harder? And the worst case is, these people are not even appreciating the opportunities given to them to change their lives. Seriously, people? What is wrong with you?!

Rants over, now I feel a lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment