Saturday, May 11, 2013

Temptation | work | fitness

You guys know how much I love shopping but lately I have to spend wise because I'm on a sort of shopping ban because I wanna save up money for travelling but well, temptations are everywhere and I couldn't help it. I'm the kind of girl that get bore easily and I'll browse the net to pass time. And yeah, time does flies when I'm on the net, so does my money. It was so easy to shop in my pj, lying on my bed, clicking here and there and voila, my parcels will arrive in the next few days.

But I see an improvement in myself lately. I tend to stall longer and think thoroughly this time. I no longer shop on impulse. The biggest improvement ever.
                 *********************************

Yesterday (Friday) was the busiest day that I ever had in my entire working life. But I still managed it and finally learn to say no to those whom push their works to me. It gave me the biggest satisfactory ever. Because it such an easy calculation, I see no point for me to calculate everything for others because they themselves can do it. It is just a matter of they want or not. And well, I obviously do not want to do it.
                 *********************************

I have decided to get back on track for keeping fit lately starting by doing some squats challenge at home. This is the area that I really have been slacking on and I couldn't bear the thought of my flabby tummy and thighs anymore. My current workout only involves squatting and cardio. Finger cross real hard that my determination won't die halfway.
                 *********************************

I have some sort of plans that I'm still working on right now. Instead of just dreaming, I think it's time for me to start sketching my plan and working on it because all dreams no work means no real success. A friend of mine used to tell me that getting started is the biggest challenge ever. It takes lot of determination and I hope I got what it takes.

Have a great weekend, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment