Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pet Peeve

Today let's talk about pet peeves. I'm in a mood to compiling all sorts of things that annoy me. First, I need to explain what pet peeve means because I asked or told (can't remember which because it was long time ago) someone before about pet peeve and he thought I was talking about pet. -_______________- major fail.

Pet peeve means an irritating experience caused by others in which you cannot control. Basically means anything that others do that beyond your control and piss you off. Well, I have a lots. 

#1 Slow driver on fast lane. 

Please tell me how could you not be angry at these kind of drivers. It called fast lane for a reason after all. Morons are everywhere on the road these days, so I kinda accepting this fact already. Because if not, my blood pressure probably going high. So not worth it.

#2 Lazy people 
What I mean by lazy people is not the lazy, don't want to do this, don't want do that kind. We all have our lazy days after all. This laziness that I talk about here is the super lazy till don't want to use their eyeball to see words/signs and read it.

I saw this kind of lazy people in the internet all the time. Like someone post up a picture of food and tagged the place, still got people commented and asked Looks yummy, where is this? Hello, he/she already tagged the place, you so lazy cannot read is it? Or maybe they just plain stupid.

One more example is when people already wrote some sort of explanation of their picture, be it the name of places, food name etc. Be sure to find someone asking in the comment Wow, where is that? It happened to me and really boiled my blood.





See!

Tell me how could I not be angry when I specifically already wrote Phuket in my caption and people had the courtesy to ask where. Maybe he never heard of Phuket. Turned out he really never heard of it in the end because he replied me saying Phuket is unknown country ='= 

Sigh, with the power of internet these day, you still see this kind of people floating around.


#3 People whom never pay what they owe or delaying it on purpose
Someone was using my money to purchase something online and promised me will pay me back in the evening. Thinking that this someone will pay me back, I didn't withdraw money for my expenses this week since this someone will pay me in cash. But this someone forgot to withdraw money to pay me back. So, I said okay since I got 50 bucks left. This someone promised to pay the next day instead. The next day came and this someone still gave me the same reason, some more rolling her fucking eyes at me (yeah, it's a her) when I asked for the money.

HELLO, YOU OWE ME MONEY, YOU PAY ME BACK! I'M GOOD ENOUGH LET YOU CHARGE YOUR PURCHASE ON MY CARD AND I MYSELF WILL PAY FOR THE SERVICE TAX AT THE END OF YEAR, YOU STILL GOT GUT ROLLED YOUR EYES ON ME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY, LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS. FUCK YOU.

Well, that's a blast. I am super angry right now because the above situation just happened. 

#4 One sided listener
What I mean by one sided listener is someone whom only listen to one side of the story and starts assuming. This kind of people is the worst. They don't even know the whole story and already they decided who's at fault. Are you even know what actually happened? Are you there witnessing the whole time? Yeah, you heard that side of the story, how about my side now? So, she/he's the only in their life have problems and I don't? 别人有苦衷,我就没有?My blood just boils by typing this.

The more I write, the angrier I get because I encountered all of those above especially #3 and #4 which is just few hours ago. I have more pet peeves actually but I think I had wrote enough. But it feels good actually to jot everything here. I haven't been this raw in my writing for quite some time because I fear of being judge. But then again, this is my blog and my space, so if I have a bad day or angry at someone/something, I have all the right to whine/curse/rant here.

So, forgive me if you just waste 5 minutes of your life to read about my pet peeve. Now you can close this tab and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment