Monday, October 14, 2013

Plain Jane Tee



One of the reason that I love weekend is that I have the chance to dress up nicely and spending my day with the loved one. The must have item in my wardrobe currently is the plain Jane tee (in white) as above. High quality plain cotton tee is perfect to be matched with statement items such as bold bright color, prints and even black to create monotone look.


I matched mine with a simple bright red skater skirt and a comfy flats for a day out. This look is perfect for our forever summer weather in Malaysia. It literally took me less than 3 minutes to come out with this look. Chic and effortless.

Plain Jane Tee is from Inside Her Wardrobe 
Skater skirt - Padini
Flats - Don't remember


Don't forget to like Inside Her Wardrobe in Facebook to show your support and to keep up with the new arrivals and promotions. Thanks guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment