Thursday, November 28, 2013

Welcome to the working week


Hello, did I scare you? Hehehe my bad! I'm feeling rather happy today because one of my favorite blogger Suet is following me on Dayre. This is awesome to the max. I've started to read her blog way before I started mine. She's one of the few bloggers that inspired me to start my own. I'm so happy too because now she and other bloggers are slowly getting active at blogging again, all thanks to the new apps, Dayre. I love their writing because they are so original and stay true to themselves. 

Another reason I'm so excited today is because weekend is approaching and December is coming soon. December is definitely my favorite month because 1) Christmas is coming, nothing can beat that. 2) The bf is coming back soon, I miss him so much. 3) My family vacation 4) New year is coming, new hope and new goals!




Close up of my make up. On my face are Laneige Water Supreme Base & Laneige Water Supreme Foundation, Benefit Stay Don't Stray & Maybelline Pure Concealer Mineral. On my eyebrow are Cyber Color Brow Pencil in Dark Brown & Benefit Gimme Brow. On my eyes are NYX Runway Palette in Champagne. On my lips is Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. Oh, my mascara is from Maybelline The Rocket and my blush is from Lioele. 

My last minute before sleeping manicure is a total failure. Look at the right side, not even a minute after finishing it, I already messed up the nail polish and chipped it. But I'm too lazy to remove it because of the strong scent of nail polish remover. Right now my room is smell like alcohol, all thanks to my impromptu manicure before bed. Lesson learnt, no more next time.



I put aside these products on my dresser because I wanted to finish them all. There are only some left and I've been abandoning them for a really long time. I want to clear and finish my skin care and make up because I seriously have way too many excess products. I have this bad habit of buying products and forget about them until some time later when I rediscover them again at my pile of mess. So, I determine to stop this and promise myself to finish all the products before I buy a new one. I foresee no more new products for me until at least April 2014. Better save those money than spending it on stuffs that I don't need.

My makeup after almost 12 hours. 




This is the current book that I read now. It is funny in a sarcastic way and good for unwind. The story is basically about a loser guy whom trying to get back with his ex but never failed to ruin his chances with his stupidity. I got it from a book fair at Kuching last time.

Happy Thanksgiving to those whom celebrate. Be thankful for what you've got and count your blessing always. This is also a gentle reminder to myself.

P/S: I wish Malaysia has Black Friday sale. There are so many Black Friday sales online but most of the sites do not ship to Malaysia. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment