Sunday, January 5, 2014

Things I want to do in 2014

So, it's been 5 days into 2014 and I had been meaning to write this post few days ago but I want to carefully plan things that I want to do in 2014. I don't want it to be some sort of same old resolutions which I forgot few days later. This time I'm wanna take baby steps in executing my plan and my list only contains things that doable for me. Small stuffs that I've been meaning to do but procrastinate till I forgot.

Here goes my list:

1) With that being said, first thing that I want to do in 2014 is to stop procrastinate. I have lots of ideas and things that going on in my mind but I never jot it down or I'd tell myself that I'll do it later. In the end, none of my plans ever got executed simply because I already forgot about it.

2) I want to be more patience especially on the road. Everyone whom know me personally know that I'm a bitchy person on the road. I cursed and drove aggressively when I encountered moron drivers. Now I want to get rid of this habit slowly though because being mad on the road is not good for my blood pressure and I just don't want to curse anymore.

This photo serves no purpore, I'm just vain

Okay, back to my list.
3) I have zero cooking skills and the bf and my family know this well. So I thought it's time for me to start surfing recipe online and practicing my cooking skill. This is not something that I can master in just few days, but I'll start with something simple maybe.

4) I want to blog more. It's a constant struggle to find time to write a proper blog post these day but I want to keep this space alive with my memories.If you're interested, I write almost everyday in my Dayre, mostly my nonsense rants.

5) I want to eat healthy. Maybe start with green juice and more vegetables and fruits in my diet. I know this is going to be the hardest challenge ever for me but I need to keep my body clean for my own sake. Oh yeah, I need to exercise also. (Sorry, this one is my never accomplish resolution every year).


6) I wanna spend more time with my loved ones, especially Pino. I feel like I had been neglected him a lot. I rarely take him out for walk anymore and he's kinda distance himself from me too after the incident where he bit me last year.

So far, those are the things that I want to do in 2014. Of course, save more money, travel more and bla bla bla still on my list but I feel like that's my resolution every year for the past 2 years. So no need to write down already.

 I'm really excited for what '14 has in store for me. Hopefully, it's a great year for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment