Sunday, May 25, 2014

April + May Snippets

I was clearing some photos from my phones and camera and thought share some of it here. Everything was taken end of April till recently. I feel really upset with myself because I umm misplaced my brand new memory card. This is the second time that this happened *facepalm* I lost it once before but found it. Then I seriously have no memory of where I placed it afterward.  

I looked everywhere for over a month but found nothing. :(


            
Danish turned two last month

I kinda sad that he's growing up too fast. I want him to stay cute like this forever #obsesswithtoddler He can say quite a few words lately and my favorite line are I lap you and Guuud night.


This beautiful sunset was taken at Mukah last month as well.

I went there for duty on weekend. It was my first time going to Mukah town and I totally underestimate it. I've heard stories from people about how boring the town is and it is just a small town. To my surprise, it was quite okay, I've been to smaller town and Mukah is doing well and fully equipped with the necessary facilities.

But the beach is really dirty.

Sipping on milk tea while watching the sunset

We tried Back to School Cafe few weeks ago and it was really disappointing, Half of the food on the menu was sold out because they didn't stock it. The bf's sweet and sour fish fillet rice tasted more like sweet and super salty fish fillet rice. My chicken chop was not bad but the mushroom soup was obviously from Campbell packet and too watery.

Definitely not coming back there anymore.


Just one of those good selfie shot out of 9874635 shots

Too lazy to edit the lighting in Pino photo

Two weeks ago, he injured his back leg while running. I think he torn a muscle or something and had been limping for quite some time. We got him checked and the vet said it will recover soon. Thank God Pino is recovering well now. From not being able to climb the stairs, now he race upstairs. But he's still limping a little bit. 

Danish caught in the act of playing with my phone.

That's all for now. Gotta get ready to go out now.
Oh yeah, I'm back to being blonde now. Not too blonde tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment