Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sereni & Shentel

I bet this name is familiar to all of you, especially Gossip Girls fans. I have heard about this brand few years back when it started to blooming. Back then, I can only admire it through the screen of my laptop because well, I was just fresh out of university with only meagre earnings. I really couldn't justify the purchase to myself.

Few years after, I thought I'm over it. But man, how wrong was I! I don't know how I ended up on their site today, http://sereniandshentel.com/ . I swear my mouse clicked on it itself. I was just browsing through and read on how they started it. These women are really superwomen, they have their full time job, families and still can make time for their business.

I'm not exactly an accessories kind of girl. I barely put on any accessories on daily basis and realized how boring I am. I decided to stop that, I don't want to be boring. So now I put in some efforts in my accessories department, adding some earrings to pair with my outfit. Baby steps you know.

When I saw these gorgeous headband today, I knew I need to have it. Poppies in Sibu stock their headband and I'm itching to get my hands on these babies but it is raining outside. So I just let the mouse did its job, clicking here and there and soon the babies will be in my hands. Can 't wait!





See, even Blair Waldorf and her muses are donning it. 
 
Images are taken from Sereni & Shentel website

No comments:

Post a Comment