Wednesday, August 6, 2014

05.08.2014

It's been awhile since I update my blog regularly about what's happening in my life. I miss that kind of update, you know just me writing down the flow of my thoughts. I've learnt to be an introvert after some some breakdowns that I had in recent months. 2014 so far has been a quite tough year for me. But on the bright side, I become stronger and more independent than before. I've stopped putting my happiness in other people hand and finally take control of my own life without feeling the guilt of not doing what others expecting me to do.

Despite all the pain and betrayal that I've felt, I'm thankful for everything that I have today. It is true when they say your thought will shape your mood and your day. If you have happy and positive thoughts, everything will seem brighter and even the universe is on your side and vice versa. So instead of drowning in my sorrow, I decided to always look at the bright side and be thankful.

1) I'm thankful that I have a good job that pays well enough to enjoy my life. I'm so grateful that I have great colleagues and boss that respect me and treat me good. Plus, my job is not as stress as others.

2) I'm thankful that I have great health and pray that I will continue to be in great health. When it comes to exercise, I has been slacking so much since the beginning of the year but luckily I'm always in the great state of health although there still some stubborn baby fats and shabby body parts.

3) I'm thankful that I am able to travel and see the world. Although I've only been to a couple places, I have some great travelling plans lining up till 2016. So I'm really counting my blessing and want to earn more money so that I can go see another part of the globe. Finger cross I'll make it happen.

4) I'm thankful that I have some great friends that stay by my side. These companies are my real pillar of strength. These are the people that listen to my breakdown and wipe my tears. I'm glad I have found true friendship.

5) I'm happy that I have slowly redecorate my room the way I always wanted it to be. Off white furniture with floral bedding. Is it weird that new bedding and nicely done bed makes me happy? Lol. Every time I came back from work and go into my room, I always instantly feel happy when everything is nicely in place. Omg, I have an OCD. hahahhaha

Count your blessing, not your problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment