Monday, October 6, 2014

Down the memory lane - University life

Just done helping my brother with his assisgnment and it brings me back to my university life. Gosh, I miss it so much. I miss going to lecture with my friends and passing snacks around, I miss doing assignment and preparing for presentation, I miss the cafe food (weird but yes), I miss going to bowling after class. But I do not miss the hot and long walk to my dorm, the tiny room and dirty toilets. 

I once asked the bf does he misses his uni life, his answer is not at all. Come on, I can't be the only one that miss university life. I was pretty active during my university, I joined Taekwando, visited lots of places with my coursemates, went for field trips. Man, most of my coursemates are married and popping babies now. So much has changed for the past 3 years. 

Being silly acting as tourist 

Lab is never bored with these people around me

Taekwando night training

Taekwando perfomance during colleage open day

Failed experiment

Picnic at Matang Family Park

Birthday surprises

Field trip stop at Sri Aman

Oil palm factory visit

Field trip by the beach

Worried over assignments and exams


Music festival

Taekwando camping trip at Kubah Ria

Training early in the morning

Graduated in 2011

I feel like time is moving too fast. As much as I like growing up but I need a breather to catch up with all the happenings in my life and people around me. Once again, the old me reminds the current me to be carefree and go with the flow. I can't help but being uptight with everything nowadays. 

Sometime it is good to walk down the memory lane and look back at you old self and see how much has you changed, be it in a good way or bad way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment