Thursday, December 11, 2014

#nolancharaforever

Two weeks ago, I witnessed one of my geng munyit saying goodbye to her single hood and married to the love of her life. It was a beautiful reception cum reunion for us because we haven't see each other for more than a year.


3 out of 5 of geng munyit. Omg, all of us look a little chubby. I guess it comes with the age hehehe


With the hot mama to be.

It feels like just awhile ago we went to class together and laughed at other people (our favorite past time) and now everybody has embarked on their career and start a family. Cliché as it may sound, time really flies and now we're all in our mid 20's. Man, I'm feeling all nostalgic writing this right now.

Move on the wedding reception.

One thing never change. We still love posing for camera hahhaa

Playing around with all the props at the photobooth corner.

Very apt.





The bride and the groom for their grand entrance. Her wedding dress is so beautiful, as elegant as she is.

The newlyweds in Bidayuh traditional costume.


Isn't she gorgeous? When the couple had their first dance to "Lady in Red", I couldn't help to beam and tear a little bit. It was such a romantic and beautiful moment.

With the bride. Missing one of our geng munyit here.


To Bern and Jon, I wish you both eternal happiness in your journey together building family. Seeing my friend happily settling down makes me feel so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment