Monday, December 8, 2014

Recover

I started off my December with flu, then slight fever followed by sore throat and now coughing. Very not glamorous. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to feel better again and be in good health. End of November was a busy month for me. I had work training and my best friend of uni wedding back to back. The beautiful wedding deserves a post of it own though. 

This is just a short update of what's happening for the past 2 weeks.

Getting my Starbucks fix with chocolate cream chip because I don't take coffee.

Never realized how beautiful the night view of the twin tower.
I only realized this when I saw a group of people standing on the roadside taking photo of the view.
So, I joined in from the car.


Christmas is coming so I got myself a little something.


My favorite purchase ever. Full size items with a fraction of its price.

All of these for only RM185. Even the full size Porefessional alone already costs RM115.
So this is totally worth it because I use Porefessional everyday and already been through 2 tubes.

Another awesome buy. The best of Sephora contains 9 best seller products from Sephora itself in full size and costs RM155. #winning.

Such a beautiful clouds. This was taken on the 28th floor of G Tower.

And then I spotted that little orange car. Nice gimmick Auto Bavaria.

So that's how I spent my 3 days 2 nights working trip.

Speaking of the work trip, it was for a training called The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. Normally, I'm not a fan of self improvement program because they tend to be boring and I get nothing out of it. But this one is different. An effective trainer does make a huge different because I've learnt so much in the span of 3 days. Prior to this trip, I was feeling negative and down, thus I'm not enjoying my time at work. This training helps me to see things from others paradigm and learnt to not to let my surrounding affecting me. Some things cannot be change so, just embrace it and focus on the positive side.

It is a good reminder for myself, not only in my work area but my personal life as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment