Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 wrap up

Ushering the new year with my last selfie for 2014.

First post for my 2015 will be the wrap up of my 2014. Frankly, 2014 is rather a challenging year for me where it forced me to grow up and be mature. I was tested again and again in my personal life and relationship. Back track to the beginning of the year, my grandmother passed away 3 days before my birthday. From there on, my personal life went downhill little by little.

Am I glad it happened since it helped me mature and got some time off to really think about my future? No, I would rather it never happened because till today, the stains remain as a scar in my life. 

But I've learnt to let go and forgive too.

I no longer holding on to anyone anymore because in the end of the day, I've realized that people do change, for the better or for the worst. And I should never rely on anyone.

I do not intend for this post to be so emotional but reflecting back on my year, that is how it went. 2014 is yesterday story so I will put everything behind me and welcome 2015 with new hope.

To sum up my personal life 2014, it consists of lots of tears, betrays and teeth gnashing with people that are close to me.

But mentally, I've learnt to be happy too. To pick up myself when there's nobody else I could turn to. 
And financially, I was a train wreck :( I realize that I've failed to build up my saving, in fact I'm depleting it a little. The problem is I have no idea where my money gone. I traveled locally a lot in 2014 and brought my family for a little holiday and went to Bangkok with my best friend to escape my emotional chaos at home. My spending is reckless and I've practiced zero self control when it comes to shopping. :( This need to change in 2015.

As 2014 drew nearer to the end, my life finally turned around and I slowly become happy again and appreciate people around me more as well as stop pondering on the negative things. Instead, I count my blessing and learn to practice my gratitude.

So 2014, thank you for the lesson and 2015, I'm ready for you.

In 2015, I want to be start finding happiness in within rather than in materialistic way.

Happy new year to all of you and may 2015 be a better year for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment