Sunday, September 13, 2015

Suzan & Domanic Wedding Reception

So my sister was having her wedding reception in Miri last week. They got engaged back in 2010, which is like the longest engagement ever. 5 years, can you believe it? Wedding has always become my favorite occasion but handling hers that night makes me think twice about having wedding reception.

I was only helping during the reception entrance to maneuver guests to their table and it stressed me badly. It was not an easy job to coordinate people. Some are requesting to change table, some are even thick face enough to bring not only plus one but a plus two and a plus three. Walaooo, this kind of guests really boiled my blood. I can't imagine the stress that the bride had to bear.

All of these incidents make me think twice about having a wedding reception. If it were up to me, I'll skip it. All the stress, arguments and headache are not worth the one night event. 

Rant aside, it was a great night. I got to see my relatives and we all having fun despite some hiccups here and there. 

Me and Baby ready for our task.


The rest of the crew hahaha


I was surprised with the photo props that prepared by the Hotel because mostly the bride has to prepare it on their own. Too bad the photo booth was slightly secluded, so not many guests are aware of it. Which is also a good news for us because we can hog the booth. hahahha



This one is very apt




Back on duty! Because most of the guests are at least one hour late.


Spotted the bride and groom.

I super love my hair and makeup that night. My hair was done by my aunt's friend and I did my makeup on my own. You know it is a an important day when I bother to put on fake eyelashes. I think this is the same fake eyelashes that I wore on their engagement day. wtf





Hello newlywed!



I like their wedding cake, simple and elegant.

In case you are wondering, the groom was waving to the drone flying above and my sis was ermmm...


Must take lots of selfie because it is good hair+good make up day.

With bride whom I wish all the happiness in the world. May God bless their union with abundant love and happiness.

The sibling trio minus my younger sister whom just started uni and couldn't join us for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment